Some projects I have worked on or contributed to:
- My PL Zoo Implementations of various toy programming languages.
- Closed Forms A prototypical tool that demonstrates the analysis and verification by translating low-level code to high-level collective forms.
- JAAM JVM Abstracting Abstract Machine, an abstract interpreter for JVM bytecode written in Scala.
- LLAAM A prototypical abstract interpreter for a subset of LLVM IR, written in C++.
- Omega An Omega Test implementation written in Scala.
- DFA Dataflow analyses (reaching definitions, very busy, available expressions, live vars) written in Racket.
- SAT.rkt A DPLL SAT solver written in Racket.
- Sudoku Various Sudoku generators and solvers written in Racket and SML.
- 2048.idr Game 2048 written in Idris.
Open-source software contributions: